You may be hearing about the CoreBot malware in the news. As with any security issue, your security is our top priority. In order to minimize risk to CoreBot and other forms of malware, we recommend standard security best practices for all devices you use to access digital banking. These best practices include:
- Up-to-date malware (endpoint) protection software in addition to anti-virus software.
- Use a firewall when entering personal information.
- Use different passwords for each system/website accessed.
- Disabling AutoPlay to prevent the automatic launching of executable files.
- Do not open attachments unless you expect them.